Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions and applying online you are agreeing to accept of them
Terms and Conditions
· The services are provided by ABILITY (Northants) cic, (we) which is a not for profit social enterprise operating a flexible registration permit from the Dept of Transport
· Concessionary passes are accepted for journeys starting in Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and Milton Keynes
· The office is open Monday to Friday 09.00 – 14.00, excluding Public Holidays. All requests for travel must be booked in advance by telephoning 01327 604123.
· Cancellation: must be made to the office before 2pm the day before travel is due, failure to notify the office will result in a charge of £3.50.
· Travel can only be altered with the prior approval of the office and not with the driver. We will endeavour to meet your needs if possible
· Charges and payment: Fares are paid in cash to the driver or a Valid Concessionary Bus Travel Pass must be shown to the driver on request, in lieu of fare.
· Smoking, eating, or drinking is not permitted in any of the buses and seat belts must always be worn.
· Face coverings must be worn on every journey whilst Government guidelines are in force, travel may be refused if not worn.
· ABILITY reserve the right to cancel any travel in the event of unforeseen events or unavoidable circumstances.
· ABILITY is not responsible for any personal possessions left unattended in a minibus. We are not liable for any consequential loss, financial or otherwise, incurred by passengers, following the loss, theft, breakdown or non-availability of a vehicle, or the failure to provide a vehicle
· And finally, we do hope you enjoy getting out and about as much as we do!