ABILITY is a ‘not for profit’ organisation, providing a community bus service, our aim is to reduce loneliness and social isolation and we enable residents to access services as shopping, bank, libraries, social events, and local places of interest.
Due to continued growth, we are now seeking mini-bus drivers to transport customers to various locations throughout West Northamptonshire and North Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be organised, have a good knowledge of surrounding villages and have a caring, friendly and professional attitude. Applicants must have a clean driving licence and have category D1. This is a truly rewarding and fulfilling role.
We value all our drivers as they are vital to the success of our organisation.
What we offer our Drivers:
- Generous salary
- Branded Uniform
- Free DBS Certificate
- Free MiDAS Training
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service.
Our drivers are wonderful people with the highest standards and very professional. Dedicated, caring, friendly, compassionate and motivated. If you have a full driving licence that includes driving minibuses (D1) We want to hear from you.
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Local resident of West Northamptonshire preferred.
- The right to work in the UK,
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Full and clean driving licence with D1 categorisation.
- Local area knowledge
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the form below …