All services have been suspended to allow our passengers to Stay at home to prevent coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
We had to stop our bus services to keep you safe!
We cannot continue to operate the existing services because:
- Demand has dropped on our regular bus trips because travelling together is seen as a risk
- We need to protect ourselves, family/friends and other customers and you from the virus
- Most of our customers (Over 70’s) will be in isolation for up to 12 weeks (end of June)
- We are paid on “Passengers on seats” of which 99% is concessionary fares – No Travel no Payment.
- We support the government guidance on social distancing
We will restart when it is safe to do so
- Booking line is still open to provide a sign posting service to assist customers
- Ongoing we will
- Review, revise, react to changing circumstances as quickly as possible
- Plan ahead for relaunch or service variations and identify opportunities
- Adhere to and communicate the advice from Government as best practice